PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

spartanfan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2013
What is the best way to get a heads up before there is a new tobacco, especially a C&D, release coming out? I feel like I am in the dark and then some releases sell out so quick.

Reactions: FLDRD

Peterson314

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2019
I learn from y'all.

@JimInks have you tried any advance Birds of a Feather recently? The only one I got of the series was Eccentric and I haven't popped it yet. I missed Anomalous with the Katerini and I'd like to try that perique.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
I learn from y'all.

@JimInks have you tried any advance Birds of a Feather recently? The only one I got of the series was Eccentric and I haven't popped it yet. I missed Anomalous with the Katerini and I'd like to try that perique.
Birds of a Feather is over. Pipe Force is the new Per Jensen project. Episode IV, the first release, just came out. Awesome English with stoved Rustica and Katerini.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I learn from y'all.

I did review them at TR and on the forum, and as you now know, there are history. I reviewed the Pipe Force that came out, and as soon as I can, will work on reviews of the others, but I've more time urgent reviews to do first.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
I did review them at TR and on the forum, and as you now know, there are history. I reviewed the Pipe Force that came out, and as soon as I can, will work on reviews of the others, but I've more time urgent reviews to do first.
Plenty of time to get to those. But the next one is my favorite. I am looking forward to that review.