PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

icentropy

Lurker
Sep 8, 2014
Hi all. New here. Just got a pipe wallet made (along with a matching watch band. Turned out pretty nice. Good thick leather and small enough to fit in my inside jacket pocket. Holds a pipe, zippo, nail and tobacco pouch. I like it so far but I'm sure it'll get better as it breaks in.
100_1445.JPG

100_1448.JPG

CherokeeBilly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2014
Granbury, TX
Thats cool!!!!! I am an amateur leather worker and I think I could recreate that pattern. Could you PM me the dimensions please? Thanks a million

icentropy

Lurker
Sep 8, 2014
i made it out of fabric and then sent it to a great leather guy and he recreated it in leather. Top notch work. He was thinking in making it out of thinner leather so it'd be more supple, but i wanted thick rigid leather. It's a bit stiff now but i know with time it'll break into the perfect combination. I don't really like leather pouches and items where the leather is so soft and thin that it feels weak.

rolldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2013
I like the design and the execution. Well done and keep us posted on how it breaks in.

icentropy

Lurker
Sep 8, 2014
I talked to the leather guru. If anyone is interested he'd make more. $60 for the custom pipe wallet. PM me for his email. I make nothing off this just passing along the contact info.

Status
Not open for further replies.