PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
My wife, I mean Santalina Clausetta, gave me this pipe bag for Christmas. It's absolutely what I have been needing. Holds 2 pipes and everything I need to travel for a few days. Black leather with magnetic snaps. She purchased it at Ford & Haig Tobacconist in Scottsdale, Arizona a few months back. Love my sweet wife!!!!

pipebag1.jpg

pipebag2.jpg

pipebag3.jpg

pipebag4.jpg

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
Wow! That is nice... Now that's the kind of Santa Clause everyone needs...

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
That is QUALITY! I like the heavy duty zipper.

My mom (of all people) gave me a Martin Weiss 5-pipe bag for Christmas. I love that thing.

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
I bought a similar one from Boswell's just a few days ago. Great size for traveling. Mine has a rubberized tobacco pouch, and another zippered compartment for whatever. The whole thing folds over and snaps closed. I just wish the tobacco compartment was zippered too. Already had a mishap with tobacco spilling all over the couch though. All in all, a nice pipe pouch.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I've gotta get a pipe bag like that. I was on a walk in the nearby forest preserves the other day and the wind got a hold of my old one...

plastic-bag-pollution.jpg

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
Nice comfortable protection for the traveling guys pipes. I like the magnetic type snaps also. Thoughtful wife.

directshot

Might Stick Around
Dec 22, 2010
Only thing better than a good smoke is having a Great Wife to go along with it. Congrats on having both in your life !!

Status
Not open for further replies.