PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
The wife and I did some antiquing this past weekend. I found a pipe(another topic) and I found a great vintage hat. The lady had several from an closed shop. All still had the size labels and cardboard separators. Luckily, found one that fit. She figured late 50's early 60's.
Master Craft Hats

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yeah, nice hat that suits you. Sometimes I think I get better items used or flea market because

it takes the pressure off from a pricey shop, so you make better decisions. Just to throw that in.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Thanks guys, the quality of the hat, even the stitching is nice. It even had the penciled in hat size under the sweat band. Paid $10 for a quality item.

Nice score!! I have yet to find good men's vintage clothing at an antique store. I was told that men wear their clothes till they are rags, and then usually use them as rags. Whereas, many women will wear them till they are out of style (like in a few weeks, ha ha). So, true men's vintage clothing is a real find. Way to go!

CherokeeBilly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2014
Granbury, TX
That looks good on you! Wish they looked good on me, I love those style hats but the only ones that look good on me are the driving hats or paperboy style hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.