Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
I enjoyed my first smoke in that new Mr Brog yesterday so much, that today I did something I probably haven't since my early pipe smoking days when I only owned a pipe or two. I checked out the pipe; it seemed completely dry, and smelled sweet, so I fired it up again, after only a night's rest, and enjoyed this bowlful as much as the first.
This could get really habit-forming - just what I need - another PAD variety: MBPAD (Mister Brog Pipe Acquisition Disorder), but when you can acquire such quality pipes at such reasonable prices, it's hard to resist the idea of forming a separate collection of fine Polish pearwoods.
Pray for me.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I've heard a lot of good comments over the past 2 years about Mr. Brog pipes. For the cost they seem like a great starter pipe and even a pipe for the old veteran smokers out there. They've got some nicely shaped pipes as well. I may have to acquire one of them sometime in the future.

oldredbeard

Jul 20, 2012
I love my Mr. Brog, I don't smoke it as much as some others because it is a churchwarden, but it smokes great.

mrpaul

Lurker
Jan 17, 2013
I just ordered a # 21 old army any one ever use the wind cap? Please let me know what you think.

paul

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
Small correction - the correct shape number is #33, NOT #3 as stated in my original post.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
Mr. Brog pipes are the second time I have had PAD. The first involved estate pipes to get a rotation going. Now it is Mr. Brog to expand my collection. I have a feeling that I will have eight Mr. Brog pipes total in the next three months. Then after I have bought the Brogs I am interested in I will begin to save up to get some nice new mid level briar pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.