PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
The good manners and intelligence of the members here is top tier. You picked the right place to spend your Internet time.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Mark, welcome aboard.
I'm in Ajax. I'm not sure where in Ontario you call home, but if you're anywhere near Oshawa consider coming out and joining our local pipe club. We meet on the last Thursday of every month, from 6pm - 11pm. Toss me a PM if you're interested. We also host an annual summer event which is worth driving for... Last summer we held a barbecue with the Downtown Toronto Pipe Club out at Michael Parks' studio. The day included food for all, a swap and sell, studio tours, a sand-blasting demo, and a raffle off of three estate pipes sand-blasted by Michael.
I hope you enjoy your journey in pipe-dom.
-- Pat

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
There's not another nation in the world with a higher percentage of civilized and polite citizens! Welcome all!

Just sorry about your tax structure for tobacco products.

wolfe64

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2015
Ontario Canada
Good to see Canadians along with everyone else here on the board.
Pruss, I am south of Hamilton 6 km from the shore of Lake Erie so quite a distance from you. But thanks for the invite to join your pipe club.

The annual summer event sounds like it would be fun though.
We are taxed out the a** here for tobacco. That's why there are so many smoke shacks around here.

Actually we are taxed out the a** here for everything.

But I won't start on that here :crazy:
I am learning that smoking a pipe requires patience.......something that I sometimes lack.
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.