PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpjeffrey11

Might Stick Around
Feb 24, 2015
This was about a year and a half ago, I'm no longer wanting for a quality smoking utensil.

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
"A" Quality smoking utensil? You know you need like 7 minimum!! Preferably like 50! lol Just saying! Though I'm still building my collection.

cpjeffrey11

Might Stick Around
Feb 24, 2015
I never said I'd stop buying them, just that I now had 1 (okay 12) that I liked now. Currently I am devoting less resources to my pipe collection, and more to building my tobacco stash.

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
I second that! Where in the pipe tobacco world do you fall? Aro, English...,

cpjeffrey11

Might Stick Around
Feb 24, 2015
VaPers seem to be my thing, I've been kind of hesitant to try latakia. The occasional aromatic when I have company, as they seem to like the smell.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Chris, Welcome to the forum. As you are looking for new blends, I would recommend McClelland's 221-B Black Shag. The shag cut makes this an easy Va blend, and it is tasty.

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
I have pretty broad taste and moods. I joined the p&c tobacco of the Month club to get stuff sent to me that I might not have ordinarily tried. One of the tins I got last month is H&H Viprati. Have you tried that one? I think it has really opened my eyes to VaPers!

cpjeffrey11

Might Stick Around
Feb 24, 2015
Thank you for the recommendation buroak.
Friday, I have not tried that blend yet. My intro to VaPers was St James Woods by McClelland.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Welcome to the forum, Cpjeffrey11!
I only smoke Lat forward blends so we probably won't have much in common.
But then, we're people who like setting tobacco on fire, aren't we?
I'm glad you're here, pal.
Fnord

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
Welcome Chris, there are many pipe tobacs out there. I have family in Bradenton FL. Take Care..

Status
Not open for further replies.