PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotshot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2014
Here are a few pics of my new Mark Tinsky pipe. My first Tinsky. I just lit up my first bowl or Capstan Blue. Smoking like a champ, even first bowl. I'm very happy.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Wow. Wonderful swirling grain on the bottom. Very nice finish.

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
Great looking pipe. I had Tinsky on my short list recently.

hotshot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2014
The first bowl was on point. The airway is perfect. It is definitely the most expensive pipe that I have purchased and it is the best quality pipe that I've purchased. Guess that goes together. When I say expensive, I usually look to spend around $100 for a pipe, this was about double that, but I'm seeing, even at this early stage, it is extra money that is well spent. Mark is a true craftsman. I've got enough pipes now that I can save twice as long as it takes to buy a $100 pipe and get a much better quality pipe that will truly be a keepsake and great smoker. Check out Mark's work, if you haven't. Save your coins and try one. I'm not saying they are the best out there, but it is a very, very well done pipe. Money well spent.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Mark Tinsky makes great pipes. I love the shape on your choice, and for some reason the star logo on the top of the stem puts the looks over the top.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That is a wonderful looking pipe. The grain is superb and the shaping is really well done. Capstan Blue is a great choice to break that puppy in and I would be willing to bet you have a nice hard cake built up around your 12th-15th bowl if you continue to smoke flakes in it. Congratulations on a fine addition to your collection and I am happy to hear you love how it smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.