PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianbiggame

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2013
Edmonton Alberta
After reading on another forums review of this lighter I took the plunge and bought her. 20 Bucks shipped to my door. If I had the money to spend 100+ dollars on a lighter I might have opted for the Corona

Link to the ebay page to buy the lighter if you want one

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Antique-style-Lift-Arm-cigarette-pipe-butane-lighter-bronze-made-of-pure-copper-/150876980908?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2320f806ac&_uhb=1
Link to the original thread that prompted me to take the plunge on a cheap ebay lighter

http://pipesmokersforum.com/community/threads/best-pipe-lighters.28856/page-2

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Sweet lighter! I have been looking for one like that with the pipe shapes on it. Congrats and Enjoy!

tpollock

Might Stick Around
Oct 1, 2013
Nice lighter! I've been looking at those as well. How's it doing for you?

Tim

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
rothnh said:

"... good luck with that lighter. I hope she works well for you."
Not the first time roth has expressed my thoughts before I even saw the thread ... beat me by a couple of months in this case.

tpollock

Might Stick Around
Oct 1, 2013
Not the first time roth has expressed my thoughts before I even saw the thread ... beat me by a couple of months in this case
Have you guys had problems with one of these? I had been thinking about getting one as well.

Thanks,

Tim

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
My finger has hovered over the "buy it now" a couple of time now on this lighter. Each time I think about a $20 pipe that I could buy instead. Besides, I have an Old Boy and now an early 60's silverplate Dunhill Rollagas. And a prewar Superior lift arm, and a Zippo in matte black...
Ack!
Am I coming down with LAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.