PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

1fatbbqr

Lurker
Apr 21, 2013
I headed to Boswell's this morning, about a 1.5 hour drive, and got a new rusticated (uber) Canadian. This pipe is pretty long, at just about 10 inches. Haven't had a chance to smoke it yet, but I have no doubt it will smoke wonderfully. I now have 7 Boswell's, and they all smoke amazingly. I'll post a "family" picture of my Boswell's at a later date. I also picked up a tin of Dunhill London Mixture, which I've never had. Anyway, here are two pictures of it. I added an in hand picture to give an idea of size. I have a fairly large hand.

0OmPsp0.jpg

v1moBS4.jpg

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Nice long pipe!!! I imaging some churchwarden cleaners would be appropriate for this guy.

1fatbbqr

Lurker
Apr 21, 2013
They actually sent me home with a pack of long churchwarden cleaners.

@rothnh- I agree about bumping into walls and things. I think this pipe is going to be more of a sit and contemplate the world type of pipe.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Very nice! I don't think JM makes many in that shape. Give me a shout out the next time you make the trip to Boswells, I'm 25 minutes South and I'm overdue for a trip to the shop, there are usually a great group of guys (and gals) there on Saturday mornings.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Really cool looking pipe. I love that stem. Of course, the fact that its a Boswell makes it all the sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.