PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Right on. What part of Texas you from? I’m in Waco.
Welcome to the forum!

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello fellow pipers. I’ve been smoking pipes off and on for a while. Glad to be among like minded tobacco dwellers. I recently picked back up the pipe again after a hiatus, and I am really enjoying the experience now more than ever before. I listen to the podcast on a regular basis. Brian you’re cool man. Right now I’ve got a hand full of pipes and over 20 tobacco blends stored in my new cellar. Needless to say I love the variety, and pipes&cigars loves my business lol.
People call us like minded. We ain't that except on the pipes being great. That we're like minded on. Though it does seem like there are certain qualities that lead to being a pipe smoker. One we're all a bit functionally nuts. Cat owners are also nuts. I think it takes a special person to see the good in something bites them when they're trying to learn about it. Imagine trying to convince someone to try something that is enjoyable but will sear their tongue at some point.
But hey what fun would it be if we all agreed all the time.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Right on. What part of Texas you from? I’m in Waco.
Welcome, and: Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello fellow pipers. I’ve been smoking pipes off and on for a while. Glad to be among like minded tobacco dwellers. I recently picked back up the pipe again after a hiatus, and I am really enjoying the experience now more than ever before. I listen to the podcast on a regular basis. Brian you’re cool man. Right now I’ve got a hand full of pipes and over 20 tobacco blends stored in my new cellar. Needless to say I love the variety, and pipes&cigars loves my business lol.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!