PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

misu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 30, 2013
Briartessas is a group for women. It's open and public because I don't know who all of the female pipe members are to invite. :oops: I don't want to leave any woman out :)

Dear Mods,

If this thread is in the wrong forum, please move it to the correct forum. I promise, I won't get mad :mrgreen:

Thank you :)

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
We have more than a few lady pipers in the Fourms...

I think this is great idea. :clap:

Thus the bump.
You might consider giving the "Members List" a good look for potential Group Members and send them each a PM.

A hint to expedite the process...

Write a standard/form letter (in Note Pad, so you can copy/paste), personalize it by using their "real" names, and send it to them via the Magazine side Messages.

That way they will recieve an email notification and one at the top of the Pipesmagazine Home page as well

One additional thought..

Send them a "Friend Request" while you're at it.

Good luck...

:puffy:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
We have more than a few lady pipers in the Fourms...

I think this is great idea. :clap:

Thus the bump.
You might consider giving the "Members List" a good look for potential Group Members and send them each a PM.

A hint to expedite the process...

Write a standard/form letter (in Note Pad, so you can copy/paste), personalize it by using their "real" names, and send it to them via the Magazine side Messages.

That way they will recieve an email notification and one at the top of the Pipesmagazine Home page as well

One additional thought..

Send them a "Friend Request" while you're at it.

Good luck...

:puffy:

Jul 15, 2011
On the topic of groups aimed toward female pipe smokers, the outstanding TPC (Tobacco Pipe Collectors) has recently started a sub-section of their facebook, website, and youtube specifically aimed at women pipe smokers. It is being spearheaded by Amber (on youtube as agsmom1) who is very knowledgeable, fun to watch, and a hell of a woman. Heres Amber talking about the project:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23j6vhUACXg
Here is a link to the TPC for women youtube channel:
TPC for Women Youtube
Here is a link to their Facebook:
TPC for Women Facebook

misu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 30, 2013
Okay ... The member's list is over 7,000. Nice! But not so nice when you're looking for the few females that are on the board. So, I'm just going to do it here and there :)

misu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 30, 2013
I like the idea of a group. I wish it could be more expanded to allow for organizing thoughts.

For those that are interested: http://pipesmagazine.com/groups/briartessas

Status
Not open for further replies.