PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanotech471

Lurker
Dec 19, 2011
xc282e.jpg

:)
Anyone know if the Peterson Christmas Blend is hermetically sealed? It comes in this folded up baggy, but you can definitely smell it through the bag...

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Thanks for the heads up. I was about to buy a couple of tins to age one. If its not sealed no sense in aging. I guess I'll just buy One tin and smoke it now.

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
I'd love to know how that Peterson Christmas is... I've been looking at that one

nanotech471

Lurker
Dec 19, 2011
Peterson Christmas is absolutely wonderful! Tastes like baked apples with tinny hints of cinnamon to me. Very Sweet. As a novice it's a really pleasant smoke. Doesn't have that much of a nicotine kick, which can be a good or bad thing. As good as this is I started puffing way to quickly and burned my tongue, so beware. Personally, my favourite tobacco out of the 6-7 that I've tried :)
I would write a more comprehensive review, but I don't have a developed pallet...... YET
Happy Puffing,

Cheers

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
That sounds pretty delicious. I've only tried one aro, so I might pick up one of those! I need something to get into the spirit anyway, lol.

I've been looking at the Peterson and Hearth and home's eggnog.

Thanks!

daytonsean

Lifer
Aug 28, 2012
Dayton
I can't see paying that much for a Christmas blend. It must be really good. I'd rather buy up two tins of Peterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.