PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
at least it's hitting the correct demographic. And at least the owner of the site can hear our complaints and blame it on his least favorite mod going rouge. I get some weird pop up ads on other sites. Ones that make me think about how targeted they are and how weird it is that certain things make the algorithms think certain things about me. For example I get way more arthritis ads when I spend more time on this site. Oh by the way they're ads for treatments not ads encourage me to get arthritis. Now that would be a great ad. Want the respect earned by a life time of getting things done, try arthritis. Also great for getting other people to open jars for you.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
No ads, no forum. 🤘
Oh Kevin is feeding a line horse poo on that front. All because he's convinced he needs to eat. If that man gave up food we could have a forum without ads. Or in other words we got find a way to activate the chlorophyll he's got in his skin and turn him into a successful breatharian and we can either get rid of the ads or he can get a nicer car.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Oh Kevin is feeding a line horse poo on that front. All because he's convinced he needs to eat. If that man gave up food we could have a forum without ads. Or in other words we got find a way to activate the chlorophyll he's got in his skin and turn him into a successful breatharian and we can either get rid of the ads or he can get a nicer car.
I like this idea! So much cheaper!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
I like this idea! So much cheaper!
I hate to say this but it says what a selfish person he really is. Instead of miraculously pulling of biologically impossible feats, he settles for us dealing with ads that often turn out to be helpful and at least interesting. I bet he tries to get a healthy level of sleep versus just staying awake until his mind bleeds into a new dimension.
Some people.

Ash Cooper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2023
Greenville, SC
www.instagram.com
Personally I'd think that with the amount of sponsors we'd at least have an app for my iphone by now. Really lame there isn't.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I hate to say this but it says what a selfish person he really is. Instead of miraculously pulling of biologically impossible feats, he settles for us dealing with ads that often turn out to be helpful and at least interesting. I bet he tries to get a healthy level of sleep versus just staying awake until his mind bleeds into a new dimension.
Some people.
I had that exact same thought. Selfish. Not shellfish tho, that's gross.

• Haha
Reactions: anotherbob

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Personally I'd think that with the amount of sponsors we'd at least have an app for my iphone by now. Really lame there isn't.
There’s some buggy-ness for me with the site on mobile and some buttonss that could be better laid out but overall I find it works fine. What would you like to see as part of an app that the mobile site doesn't offer?

Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.