PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Ever since I started smoking I have wanted to own a Savinelli Autograph. I had told myself though that I would not own a 3 as it was the lowest grade but that anything higher was fair game. Well my friends today I am a proud owner of an older Savinelli Autograph 4 with a vulcanite stem. This is the second time I have purchased from Marty Pulvers and I must say he is an outstanding guy. He always responds within a few hours of my email to him, and might I add both times he responded at midnight. He is an outstanding guy and, not to go around the sponsors here, but if they do not have what you are looking for give his website a look over. Here is a link to the Danish section, just click on the left side to go to whatever origin you wish.

DSC08824.JPG

DSC08825.JPG

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Wow...that is certainly a pretty one!....I really like the contrast between the smooth and the blasted....Congratulations!.... :D

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Thanks fellas. I put the link especially for you Bubba as the price is still listed :wink: just kidding :lol: I think it was a great price though as the value of it is appraised at $120-$130 on a good day. (From my sources though, not from Marty).

chuckw

Oct 7, 2009
I like the smooth/sandblast look of it. Marty is one of my favorite E-tailers and he knows his business.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Very nice pick up.

I like the square shank, in particular.
Looking at the site... some beautiful pipes.

I particularly like the paneled poker... but a used pipe for $1500?

Seems a bit over priced.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
To which pipe are you refering to Lawrence that is $1500? I know some of his pipes are high in price but are also new rather than used. I do like the paneled poker if you are talking about the one on the Danish page though. I believe that one is new.

Status
Not open for further replies.