PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Neville Smith. This is the fourth in our series of interviews with “Journeymen Pipe Smokers” – guys that have been smoking pipes between five and 10 years. Neville is from Perth, Australia and is a Senior Consultant with The Illuminate Group. He is a company director with over ten years working in the corporate training and speaking industry. He is a renowned public speaker and an award winning Toastmaster. At the top of the show our segment will feature pipe artisan Jeff Gracik with another installment of “Ask the Pipemaker”.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Neville-Smith.jpg

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Brian,

Great conversation with Neville. I'm glad that you were able to speak to someone outside of the US as part of this serie. It really brings a different perspective to the hobby and conversation. I'm guilty of taking for granted the prices, but also Neville's comments about smoking smaller bowl pipes and not smoking to often because of the prices. This is something I've never once had to think about being here in the states and I'm very thankful for that. Another great show.

Jason

Reactions: motorjon68