PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
It might be just me but sometimes i will be puffing away enjoying a bowl of something yummy.

The pipe still smoke as normal and as it gets to the last third of the bowl it seems to become infinite.

A never ending smoke no relights no tamping needed just an extra long smoke that never seems to end.

I am far from complaining as it is amazing when it happens :)
Anybody else get this?

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
I take no pleasure in a smoke if I'm not allowed to tamp and "play around" with it! :nana:

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
I too love when this happens. A few days ago I told the wife I was going out for a quick smoke of 1/2 a coin of Escudo and she came looking for me after about an hour. I was happily lost in my own little world.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
last night it happened... mind you Im a fast smoker... but good lord I hadn't realized that almost an hour had past and the bowl kept going on and on and on... truly a treat :D
unless it's like you said Grizzly... I was so lost in my world that my smoking slowed down involuntarily ... either way... I LOVE IT!

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
gbdanddigby.jpg
This GBD Gigante consistantly gives a two hour smoke .

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
Ditto. I've noticed too that every once in awhile you'll get a bowl that kinda fights with you the first 10-15 mins. Then suddenly does exactly as you described, burns cool, no relights and never seems to end. :puffy:

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
For me the second half of the bowl often lasts twice as long as the first half. I'm not sure if I slow my smoking down or if it's just the way I have the bowl packed. Maybe it's both.

Status
Not open for further replies.