PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhpdrew

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2010
Washington State
Recently I picked up a Neerup bent Dublin from Smokingpipes.com. Several of you asked about their quality. Well, I've smoked this one several times now and I find it to be a good, solid smoker. After trying several types of tobacco in it, I've found that just about everything other than flake burns evenly and cool in it. Even with flake it burns well. Just a little warmer than I like in a pipe shape that I tend to hold more than leave in my mouth. The stem/shank fit is nice and tight. Smokingpipes.com did a wonderful job cleaning up the pipe and its finish is nice and deep red. Burn time on a full bowl averaged a little over 70 minutes. I think that this pipe will soon find its place in my regular rotation of "evening pipes" along with my Ben Wade, Karl Erik and Nordings.
Also, a few of you liked the shape and color of the pipe, Smokingpipes.com has a similar one up right now. It's right here...
I also have to say, the folks over at Smokingpipes.com are wonderful to deal with. They really work to see you satisfied with your purchase. Something you don't see too often with online companies.

bhpdrew

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2010
Washington State
pipe.jpg

dubinthedam

Lurker
May 18, 2009
Amsterdam
My first pipe was a Neerup....I now have five in total...all great smokers. 'All' have superb wide drilling and good thick walls and a unique danish style to shapes. I really can't recommend his pipes highly enough....and the prices are practically for nothing.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I got a Neerup grade 3 from my wife for Christmas and I tried it today. It was excellent. She got it from Cup O Joe's. She said it wasn't expensive at all, and it came super quick.
-Jason

puffintuff

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2010
Nice pipe. And from the bit of research I did, their lineup is very reasonable. Thanks for posting the photo.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Peder Jeppesen makes some very good quality pipes at very reasonable prices for what you are getting.
I paid a visit to him earlier this year, along with Sykes Wilford from SmokingPipes.com.
We got some great video of him making his Neerup pipes which we will be posting in the future.
The guy bangs out a lot of pipes real fast. He has an impressive operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.