PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
Thanks for all the suggestions! I think I made up my mind and I am going for the ebay pipe I first picked out. That way I can have a little cash left over for some baccy!

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Havent checked in a while, but Brebbias are nice, and I believe they make a few pokers. Check smoking pipes.
John

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
That was the first thing I looked for jchaplick but I couldn't find one in his price range. That Moretti jumped up really quick by the way!

dnietosi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2012
I will go for petes tanquard or stanwell featherweight poker. I have this last one awesome pipe. The petes have plip and the draw is a little harder, you my want to try it before buying.

john218

May 5, 2012
Connecticut
That Pryme Tyme is a Charatan second in what Charatan calls the Gilpin shape. I bought one that shape years ago that is really a no name. All it says on it is "Made in London England" in the same spot where the one on Ebay says "Pryme Tyme", but I knew by the shape that Charatan made it. It's a great smoking pipe, just as that one should be. The one on Ebay has nicer looking grain than mine and the bidding is real low, so I would consider it a good buy.

Jul 12, 2011
Mark Balkovec makes outstanding pokers, priced higher than $70./

but fantastic styles and engineering. Also see Jake Hackert pipes

as well, great stout smokers....I know my next few briar poker pipes

will be from Mark and Jake ;-)

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
I know this a little late but.........

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GBD-PREHISTORIC-9649-London-England-Pipe-Vintage-Estate-Rare-/261111152288?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccb6ffea0

frennchy11

Dec 28, 2011
Thats a cool piece but I picked up the Charatan second already so Im going to send some money adding to the cellar Ill post some pics of everything once I receive them all

Status
Not open for further replies.