Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Okay folks, it looks like our indoor smoking options are going to be for now:

Nickelby's Smoke Rings or Omaha Cigar Company in Omaha
Cigarz Lounge or Cliff's Smoke Shop in Lincoln
Paul's Cigar Lounge in either Hastings or Norfolk
My Shop in Aurora

The shops will of course either need a small membership fee paid (Cliff's) or we need to support the b&m by purchasing cigars, tobacco and/or cocktails from them.

Any thoughts on where? And how about when? Do we want to try and meet up once a month and do we want to try and meet at different places or the same one? Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts!

Hi All,

There is another shop out by Elkhorn: Ted's Tobacco (14215 Pacific St, Omaha, NE 68154). I rarely go west of 48th street or north of Dodge in Omaha so, I'd never heard of it. I met up with a fellow pipe restoration guy at Ted's back in January. That was the first time I'd been there.

I can arrange my next Lincoln trip around a smoking evening in Lincoln.

John

Reactions: Buffalo

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Hi All,

There is another shop out by Elkhorn: Ted's Tobacco (14215 Pacific St, Omaha, NE 68154). I rarely go west of 48th street or north of Dodge in Omaha so, I'd never heard of it. I met up with a fellow pipe restoration guy at Ted's back in January. That was the first time I'd been there.

I can arrange my next Lincoln trip around a smoking evening in Lincoln.

John
Awesome! I didn't realize that the Ted's in Omaha had a lounge as well.

Reactions: tatertatum

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Howdy fellow bugeaters. Well, it looks like our outdoor smoking days are coming to a close. How about we revive this thread and get some momentum in finding a few places and a few times to meet?

Well, funny that you mention that. I did a Murray to UNL East Campus to Mullen and back, drive yesterday. On Sunday we'll be heading back out to Thedford (over night) then to the UNL field biology camp at Cedar Point for Monday night. Then home, Murray via Eat Campus on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I'll be with a field biology crew and not in control of visiting you all.

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Well, funny that you mention that. I did a Murray to UNL East Campus to Mullen and back, drive yesterday. On Sunday we'll be heading back out to Thedford (over night) then to the UNL field biology camp at Cedar Point for Monday night. Then home, Murray via Eat Campus on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I'll be with a field biology crew and not in control of visiting you all.

If you happen to be passing by Aurora, definitely let me know!

If you happen to be passing by Aurora, definitely let me know!
We will pass directly south of you on I-80 at approximately 9:30 Sunday morning. I'll be part of a group of herpetology professors and grad students from UNL & Peru State. I know they will be unwilling to allow me to slow their trip to their research sites for pipe socializing. Fun haters, they are ;)

• Haha

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
We will pass directly south of you on I-80 at approximately 9:30 Sunday morning. I'll be part of a group of herpetology professors and grad students from UNL & Peru State. I know they will be unwilling to allow me to slow their trip to their research sites for pipe socializing. Fun haters, they are ;)
Ha! If you are with a guy from UNL named Visser, tell him hello from Ema-hinkey.

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
For any interested, next Thursday, October 19th, I plan on riding the bike down to Paul's Cigar Bar in Hastings. Anyone interested in meeting up for a bowl or two, or a cigar or two?