PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dadbobcat77

Lurker
Oct 1, 2022
Are there any pipe clubs in Nebraska? I know I've mentioned the possibility that Paul's Cigar Bar in Hastings might have their Thursday pipe group. I haven't been there on a Thursday, but I'm willing to give it a try. maybe we could start a tri-city pipe club.

Reactions: milk and Buffalo

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
I'd definitely be interested in getting together. I haven't been to Paul's in a couple years, so I wasn't aware there was a Thursday night club there!

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Are there any pipe clubs in Nebraska? I know I've mentioned the possibility that Paul's Cigar Bar in Hastings might have their Thursday pipe group. I haven't been there on a Thursday, but I'm willing to give it a try. maybe we could start a tri-city pipe club.
Do you know which Thursday of the month it falls on?

dadbobcat77

Lurker
Oct 1, 2022
there's a downtown celebration of lights in Hastings on thursday 11-17, I might go to Paul's while my wife and kids enjoy the show. my youngest will be on stage around 5pm. (I don't do large crows very well) I'd be willing to meet anyone there with a pipe and a story to tell. if I'm not there, I'll be around with either a cigar or a pipe burning.

Reactions: Buffalo

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
I would love to but my dad will be having surgery at the Med Center in Omaha during the day, so depending on how that goes, will determine whether or not I am back in town early enough. I'll let you know on Thursday though!

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Okay fellow bugeaters, I'm tired of smoking setting and smoking my pipe by myself, the conversations and following arguments are getting tiring. Let's pick a date and a time to get together and swap lies with each other. I'd be happy to host at my shop, if you don't mind not having all the niceties of a real smoke shop or we can pick a place and meet there!

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Let me do some checking around and see what pipe friendly places there are. Perhaps we could have a roaming pipe meet up at different spots around the state.

Reactions: Osirus