PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bphilli75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2013
This weekend, my wife took a girls shopping trip to Branson, MO. She had a couple of surprises for me when she got home. She stopped in Springfield at a great store called Just For Him and picked up my first pipe stand (in the background) and this little beauty made by a Missourian named Ted (T-Bear) Haviland. My wife and I were married thirteen years before I picked up the pipe, and she not only tolerated it, but she encouraged it and has surprised me now with two really nice pipes.
I love the look of this pipe. I can't wait to break it in.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great bold look, and what looks like a ample bowl. I like the mix of smooth and rusticated finish. Some

of my favorite pipes and tobaccos are gifts from my wife. We just visited Nat Sherman in NYC together.

Your wife has a good eye for pipes!

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
A great lady indeed!!! A beautiful pipe and stand also. Congrats to you sir.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
My wife and I were married thirteen years before I picked up the pipe, and she not only tolerated it, but she encouraged it
We had been married for ten years when I picked it up. My bride is just the same. She says I need an outlet and encourages my pipe smoking. She even put the Columbus Pipe Show on the calendar this year and told me I was going!

youngsmoker

Might Stick Around
Jun 1, 2013
BillP I shop at just for him all the time and live near Springfield you may want to try there shortcut to mushroom tobacco I also vist branson regularly to go to silver dollar city and branson landing.

bphilli75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2013
I sure appreciate the kind words fellas. Thank you. Youngsmoker, we must be just about neighbors. I live near Joplin and visit Springfield and Branson often. Branson and Eureka Springs are pretty much our favorite little get-aways.
Thanks for the tip on shortcut to mushroom. I will check it out!

bphilli75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2013
You sure got that right Allan. And I love to support her in what is important to her. I heard a saying once, "When you love someone, you want for them what they want for themselves." We married young - I couldn't even legally have a glass of champagne at my wedding - and have been married nearly seventeen years.

Status
Not open for further replies.