PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
My taste buds and my nicotine requirements drive my pipe smoking.

This last year I've tried many new blends and also purchased a few lbs of blending tobacco.

I have enough blending tobacco to make a variety of flavor profiles in non aromatic categories.

My favorite blends have become those I buy in bulk and on sale and usually from C&D by way of smokingpipes.

I'm still learning about both pipes and tobacco and still very interested in all facets.

I seem to have modified my consumption to a few less bowls per day, now that I can manage to make one last more than 15 minutes.

Acquisition disorders have also abated, if not disappeared. My focus has turned to the processes and knowledge.

The sense of immediacy I felt initially as a former cigarette (RYO) smoker, which seemed to bleed into my pipe endeavors, has been replaced with calm and a little more reason.

danhester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2016
I mix Autumn Evening, too. It works really well with H&H Anniversary Kake.
I really want to like Nightcap, but I found that it frequently tasted kind of sharp and harsh for me. I'm going to buy a few more ounces and try to age it for a few years to see what it does.
I can relate to that sort of immediacy of being a new pipe smoker, and needing to try EVERYTHING right now. I've calmed down a bit, too, and find myself ordering variations on a theme. Last order was mostly ribbon-cut VaPers, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.