PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Doesn't everyone get themselves a St Patrick's Day gift?
I'm psyched! ;-)
DSC00031e.JPG

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
apatim, nice bent billiard, with a refined thin band and unique finish. At first I thought it

was a Peterson St. Patrick's Day pipe, but quickly saw it isn't. What is it? A Savenelli?
My St. Patrick's Day pipe is a Peterson's Around the World/Ireland bent bulldog with a

broad band and a fishtail bit. I figure that's a good one since it covers the holiday every

year.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I put in an order for the Dan Tobacco "Treasures Of Ireland" line. I have some German in my past along with the Irish, so it works on a couple of levels I guess.

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Yes, it's a Savinelli... my first. I've only been smoking for a couple of months so I'm slowly adding to my collection of pipes and tobaccos. So far I have a Stanwell Alu Band, Bjorne Viking, Hilson Bolero, and this Savinelli (oh, and a couple of MM Cobs, too). I have a Radice on order... should be here in next few days. I'm very eager to try it out when it comes!
My daughter told my wife that someone gave her a collection of old pipes... not sure where they came from or what's included but am looking forward to getting them.
Great hobby that brings pleasure to all 5 senses. I'm lovin' it.

Status
Not open for further replies.