PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I was (VERY) pleasantly surprised when the Seattle Seahawks beat the New England Patriots IN Foxborough tonight. Woo hoo! :clap:
On top of that, it was a really good game with a lot of good football played and not a lot of bad calls by the refs.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
How about the Broncos once in a score of blue moons win over The Saints by blocking a PAT & returning it for 2 points?

How rare & insane is that?

I don't recall ever seeing that.
Broncos have gone from sipping to puffing, & are on their way to sucking this year.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Well, how 'bout those Niners??? :evil:
They were actually in the game in the last quarter, but managed to pad their losing streak.
This year I have The Red Zone (DIRECTV®), so I was able to enjoy all the above.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
My Chiefs eked out a dirty win over the Panthers. It was an insane weekend for both college and professional football. I loved every minute of it.
Fnord

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
mikestanley
Look guys. I am a Cleveland sports fan. That means the football Browns. Nuff said. Lol.
Mike, I grew up in Syracuse NY, so a Giants fan I am. However, I remember the days of Jim Brown playing for Cleveland Browns. He went to Syracuse U. I remember watching him play at SU when I was 10 years old. Followed him through his career at Cleveland. He was a great running back. He never ran out of bounds, or away from a defender. Brown just ran through people like a mack truck.
If Syracuse's Ernie Davis had lived, the backfield of Brown and Davis at Cleveland would have been the best ever.

rodbuster3

Might Stick Around
Nov 10, 2016
Steelers fan so i was glad to see NE lose to. Steelers have been sucking lately so i have to get my enjoyment from rivals losses

Status
Not open for further replies.