PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Unnnhhhh - that's a stunner. I want one. Great score Harris! Like other members on here, Zack is a real artist whose work sings. He's currently making me one of the little pipes he mentioned in a thread some time ago and I can't wait to get it!
kv2yiaa.png

Andy

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
That's a beauty, Harris - Enjoy!
I first saw Zach's pipes on display last November at the Las Vegas Show (his table was next to mine). I thought he was doing good work. Then, I saw his pipes at the KC Show and was blown away by the improvement he had made in just over 6 months. The pipes (such as the one Harris posted a photo of), we absolutely terrific and his creativity with even the traditional shapes was very impressive. I think Zach's talent is really blossoming right now.
And Zach had told me in Vegas that he was good friends with Harris, but I chose not to hold that against him. :wink:
Great work Aach and great buy, Harris!
Pipestud

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Zach
If the pipe looks anything like this picture, this is clearly a winner.
It looks absolutely perfect, from the size, the shape, the blast, the stem...
Gorgeous piece of workmanship.
Harris, I hope it smokes great for you.
P.S. I have a excellent smoker volcano from Zach that I purchased at Chicago--I will post some pics as soon as I can.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Zack definitely hit the ground running! That is gorgeous and right up my alley for finishes. Zack, any chance you are coming up to Richmond? I'd love to see your creations in the flesh.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
@ssjones What's the date on that show? Don't have anything booked except Nashville in September...
@allan Thanks Allan! Glad you're enjoying it...
@pipestud Steve, Great seeing you in KC- excellent speech at the banquet!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for the nice comments guys. The pipe smokes as cool and dry as any of my Rad's and it is absolutely top notch. The best part is Zack sold it to me for 25.00, the cost of the briar was more than that. Of course if any of you mopes want to buy one the price will be way more as this pipe should retail for 400.00.
peck, Zack was honored to sell me this pipe at such a low number as he knows that me owning one of his pipes is the best advertising he could ever get. He actually wanted to give it to me for free but I felt I had to throw him at least a few bucks. lol

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
He actually wanted to give it to me for free but I felt I had to throw him at least a few bucks.
By the time I figure all the ribs and risotto that Harris consumes regularly at my place, there's no way I come out ahead on the deal....:)

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
I met Zach at the Chicago pipe show. He's an amiable guy and his work is really good too (and his prices are right on!). Nice pipe!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Zack,
That pipe is amazing. The reason I love bulldogs is because of the diamond shank and yours works perfectly on this shape. Congrats on a fine piece and congrats to Harris for grabbing it.
Harris - what are you smoking in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.