Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
72813_568740006486886_1212437287_n.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
HAHAHAHAHA.
I can see this thread getting political REALLY fast.
Dunno if I'd put that sign in my yard.... kind of like painting a target on someone's back. Which sounds like it has all sorts of legal implications.
Funny though. :puffy:

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Here's mine since the new year...
so97on.jpg

Since Baron had already grabbed the guard goat again....

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
What depresses me more, is the fact that it is mid January and we have a foot of snow, but in your picture, everything is green and there are leaves on the bushes. I just live in the wrong climate.

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
King Obama was just sworn in to defend the Constitution. I bet his fingers were crossed when he said, "I will".
Our Government promotes Genetically modified foods, they put crap in our drinking water and they wonder why people are acting crazy? Autism is at an all time high. Millions of people have dementia. Yet they want to stop me from from having a gun? How about getting to the root of the problem. Clean up the water supply and stop messing with the food we eat. Back in the early years ( before the 60's) we never heard of school shootings and shopping center shootings.
This Country has 50% of it's people on handouts. Unemployment is over 9% and all they can talk about is gun control. Our priorities are all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.