PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyfats

Lurker
Jul 26, 2011
oxford Florida
Well no more crummy 8 dollar pipe,The nice pipe I got from Uncle Arthur arrived unexpectedly yesterday around noon.What a big difference this is over that Sanda pipe I was using,A big difference.Can actually taste the tobacco more and less of the plastic taste I was getting before with the other one.I am very happy with it.And on top of that I received in the box 3 different tobaccos,Ps Nougat,7 seas regular and a blend called "Autumn evening"I must say that the Autumn evening is the best!And the wifey loves the smell.Thanks Uncle Arthur for making my weekend much better! :worship:

joeyfats

Lurker
Jul 26, 2011
oxford Florida
Thanks Pipe trucker,I do need to take my mug shot and put it as my profile picture,good call brother.I will upload

a picture shorly,I can't believe the difference in how well it smokes compared to the one I was using,not having to relight constantly is a plus :puffy:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Let's see some photos!!!!!

I'm assuming Hobie1dog would concur with that.....
It is truly amazing what a quality pipe will do for you.

I have a Dr. G and Salisbury that are not what I would consider "quality" pipes, that smoke very well.

But... some pipes are simply better than others....

I know my Uncle Arthur Tapered Apple is one of those.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
We were dealing on a new hand made and Joey wasn't too sure exactly what he wanted so I cut him a deal on a used pipe from my vast store of estates. Glad you like the pipe Joey!

joeyfats

Lurker
Jul 26, 2011
oxford Florida
its a great pipe indeed :worship:,I have been enjoying it all weekend,really made a big difference in the flavor of the tobaccos

I have!Thanks for the samples to I really like the Autumn evening and the 1q a lot!Your the man Uncle arthur,look forward to doing business with you again sir :) :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.