PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2009
NC
I'm glad to hear you guys are enjoying your Ligne Bretagnes! FWIW, though, they've gotten a lot rarer this year. There are so many guys now selling their own versions of the "factory-turned, artisan-finished" pipes that the field has gotten ridiculously crowded, to the point that I'm actually making fewer LBs and spending more of my time on Talbert Briars and Goblins. There are a couple of LB Collectors on the site at the moment, but in general they're going to be a lot thinner on the ground this year than they have been in the past.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Ah, Trever. My heart breaks. I'm waiting patiently for the right LB that is still available when I get up in the morning in England. It WILL come and I will be waiting...
Harris and Banjo - those are stunning pipes. Fantastic craftsmanship! I hope you get many years of enjoyment from them.
Andy

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I am smoking my new Goblin and I love it. The balance is amazing, it sits perfectly while I clench. It smokes incredibly cool and dry. No pipe cleaner needed so far and the pipe is barely warm. I am definitely going to be adding a bunch more Goblins to my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.