PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardrum

Might Stick Around
Sep 23, 2011
This is my first Jake Hackert and it definately wont be my last.
2012-03-02_21-42-38_55.jpg

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Awesome fit and finish, a piece of art. I will have to look up this pipe maker.

Nice, very nice.

arabpipesmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2012
Great possession wardrum

Most Hackert pipe reviews are positive and dreaming of having one of his are common I think ;)

omni

Lurker
Feb 10, 2012
Wow, beautiful pipe. I'm not usually a fan of a bent stem on a straight pipe but it really works on this one

Jul 12, 2011
Jake Hackert is a top-gun American pipe-maker; no doubt about it,

I own several of his pipes, briar and custom cobs....

wardrum

Might Stick Around
Sep 23, 2011
It is a great smoker. The only problem I have with it is letting it rest. :wink: @ Al I ordered it from Jake about 4 months ago. After having it a couple weeks I decided 1 wasn't enough and tried to order another but he is not taking orders for a few months. Next time I'm going to try for 2 lol.

beaterman

Lurker
Mar 5, 2012
very nice. Do you tell him what style you want and he just does it? or does he give you a few choices you have to pick from? I really like the looks of that pipe....

colesradioactive

Might Stick Around
Apr 3, 2012
Awesome pipe! Congrats, I've heard nothing but good things about Hackert pipes! I hope you enjoy it. I'm not usually a fan of the shorter, squat pipes but his have definately changed my mind. Looking forward to having one of my own soon. Enjoy!

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Definitely a talented pipe maker. That one looks like it'll keep your nose warm for plenty of good puffing.
*** takes a stick to the PAD demon ***

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
I like it. Been trying to get at least one for a while now. I am not a big fan of nose warmers, so I will wait to get on "the list".

wardrum

Might Stick Around
Sep 23, 2011
@ beaterman I'm not sure how custom you can go with them. I just asked for a stubby pipe with a bent stem and a band.

@ flyfishn where's the pics of yours?

wardrum

Might Stick Around
Sep 23, 2011
To be honest I'm not sure if it would be classified as a Nosewarmer or not. All I Know is it's 4 and 7/8's long.

Status
Not open for further replies.