PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smittyd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
My very first Briar pipe arrived at the house today. I found the estate pipe online for 30 dollers! I need help figuring out the maker though. On the bottom of the pipe the words " Bottom Centurian Deluxe Imported Briar" . And in the gold circle on the stem is the letter "H". And lastly the word Italy is stamped on the base of the stem. I love this pipe. It smoke's very well, nice and cool.I think its a real beautiful pipe. Can anyone help me identify the maker? I will post some pics

smittyd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
20180217_182016-150x112.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Digging on pipephil now for that stem logo, but not getting very far. Sad really, I would like to see more of their pipes. Hope someone can help.
20180217_191543.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Rub your thumb across it to warm it up. If it the stem smells like rubber, it's vulcanite. I'm guessing it's a little oxidized. Nothing a magic eraser can't fix!

Jan 8, 2013
Ahhh that first briar. I think of it as being akin to your first bicycle, your first baseball and glove, your first beer, your first redhead at a dive bar that slurs as she speaks and practically kicks your door in when you get her to your home and rips all your clothes off like a rabid badger in heat as she..... oh wait.... sorry :oops:
Congratulations on your first briar!!! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.