PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
My beautiful new Brigham that I won just arrived! It go here a lot faster than I expected! It was packed super well with bubble wrap and foam nuts so it was very safe in transit. There was even a very nice card in the box and whoever wrote it has very nice handwriting!

The pipe itself is beautiful and huge! I took a pic of it nest to OP so you can see the difference. I can't wait to smoke it later tonight! This really made my day! Thanks! :D

photo-32-448x600.jpg

dnietosi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2012
I kissed a couple of this brigham with the maple filter in my last visit to iwanries. I felt that the draw was quite hard. Is this normal?
D

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
I kissed a couple of this brigham with the maple filter in my last visit to iwanries. I felt that the draw was quite hard. Is this normal?

I haven't put tobacco in it yet, but it seems harder than my others when I experiment with it. I don't know if that's normal though. Maybe that will slow me down.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
The monthly cartoon caption contest Quincy. And that's a fine looking pipe eihber, I have two Brigham and love them both.

quincy

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2013
Cartoon Caption Contest? How in the world did I miss that??? Where do I find it? I feel like a noob!

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
That's a nice Brig mate. I usually smoke mine without the filter. If you are finding the draw a bit tight, you can run a Bristle cleaner tru the Rockmaple filter before inserting it. I find that sometimes the metal tip pinches the end of the filter and the Bristle cleaner opens it up a bit.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@quincy

Cartoon Caption Contest? How in the world did I miss that??? Where do I find it? I feel like a noob!
Well, no offense, but you've only been here a month, so .... :lol:
You're missing an immense amount of extremely high quality content if you're only reading the forums ...
mrt.jpg

We have a radio show too by the way, just in case you didn't know.
Congrats on the pipe Betty.

lumberjakpipester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2012
Very nice Chinook! From what I have heard, the chinooks and higher grades are made in France now, while the 3 dots and lower grades are made in Italy. It should smoke fantastic for you!

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Great pipe! I have a chinook also that drew alittle hard, you could always leave the filter out. Or have the tenon replaced that will do the trick. congrates you will love it. :puffpipe:

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
I'm smoking some vanilla custard in it and it's great! Draw is a little hard , but that's making me smoke slower so it's a plus. I waited for my husband to get home so he could look at it before I smoked it. He thinks I look cute with it. It's a triple win! Definately going into my rotation! Thanks!

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
I've got to try it the way it came. How else could I tell the difference and figure out what I like best? So far so good though. I really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.