PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
YouTube has gotten weird about videos containing tobacco content. I've had a couple of videos flagged and deleted because of it.
wait and you're not up in arms over confusion about who the federal government is and how youtube is violating your constitutional rights! Are you sure you are really on the internet? Sorry had too make fun of some particular idiots I've talked to who are currently trying to take it to the supreme court.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
wait and you're not up in arms over confusion about who the federal government is and how youtube is violating your constitutional rights! Are you sure you are really on the internet? Sorry had too make fun of some particular idiots I've talked to who are currently trying to take it to the supreme court.
I'll say something about me. I don't hate when people disagree with me (I'am not sure that I'am a font of wisdom) but I hate when people agree or disagree with me because they're being really stupid and detatched from reality. That annoys me. Like people that think youtube has to respect their constitutional rights as you know a private company that lets people create content for them. Now you can hate their rules and complain about it all day, but if you think your rights are being violated because you can't make fun of Eskimos and the Amish (old joke of mine, they're the two groups you can say what you want about cause how are they going to find out??).

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
I'll say something about me. I don't hate when people disagree with me (I'am not sure that I'am a font of wisdom) but I hate when people agree or disagree with me because they're being really stupid and detatched from reality. That annoys me. Like people that think youtube has to respect their constitutional rights as you know a private company that lets people create content for them. Now you can hate their rules and complain about it all day, but if you think your rights are being violated because you can't make fun of Eskimos and the Amish (old joke of mine, they're the two groups you can say what you want about cause how are they going to find out??).
Dude. You should know better than to make posts like this here, and it's impolite to hijack a thread anyway.

Chill out.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Dude. You should know better than to make posts like this here, and it's impolite to hijack a thread anyway.

Chill out.
what? First this isn't a hijack it is more of a hey let's see what's behind that bush just off the trail. And I only hate idiots not the Amish or people who are named after other groups of people either (I know they're not Eskimos). Here is one variation on that joke. "The best people to make fun online or television are the Amish even if they get mad they can't admit to watching it anyways".

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Back on topic. I have not seen anything from Muttonchop Piper on Youtube either. Since this crazy Bat Flu and the lock downs it is not surprising since a lot of guys have suffered financially through lack of work and have other stuff to worry about then talking us through new Banana Supreme R.R release from the Dobby the House Elf Tobacco Company!

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
Also, YT quit monetizing sites that promoted tobacco. I am not saying that, he was in for the money. I, also, do not know the costs involved with production. He did, at least momentarily, have a ”side deal” with TP. I mean no disparagement. Who knows a man’s motives?

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I believe YouTube is answerable only to its owners/shareholders. Certain politicians are working on gaining oversight/regulation though. It's interesting to watch this unfold.

On topic, he most likely ran out of stuff or got bored. Perhaps he's dead. Maybe he's found other interests. Possibly PO'd at someone? Maybe started drinking? Just makeup your own backstory.

Status
Not open for further replies.