PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
The biggest showing is salaries. Take a look at the salaries of the top 4 teams and you'll see why they are the top 4. They need to stop wasting money on transfers buy a few quality players and pay the salaries those players are require.
Isn't it more cost effective to purchase the referees? :) It has worked occasionally in American footie.... And my son, bless his heart, is somehow (please excuse the blasphemy) a fan of the Spurs. Wants to go to the stadium in Dec. to see a match. But they're always sold out, no?
Back to baccy: Wanting to try: GL Pease Westminister, Quiet Nights, and the P-word from Esoterica. Fortunately have all three in cabinet, but am too busy finishing up other trials.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I have only one I am waiting to try. That would be (drum roll, please). . . "Warhorse Plug." Hopefully the boys will get the kinks worked out before I succumb to old age. I'm all a twitter with giddiness as the tension grows nearly unbearable. (Dan: Too much hyperbole?)

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Go for it mate! It flies pretty well below the radar (I feel like I've written that a few times about this blend recently), which is a counterpoint to all the e-ink spilled in recent days about Penzance, et al. You can score a free 3.5 tin from smokingpipes if you buy a Sav pipe this month. There, I've done my civic duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.