PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiept

Lurker
Aug 5, 2018
Hello all,
I picked up the Mr. Brogs Dunkin duke on Amazon. It’s my first pearwood pipe. I have to say it does smell a little bit hotter than briar but not to the point that it’s a problem. It’s a great pipe for a long slow smoke. So far I’ve just smoked Virginia is in it.
I bought it because the price was right and I always wanted a poker shape. It did take about three bowls to break in. I have to say at the price of two Cobbs this is a great bargain. I could see myself buying more of their stuff in the future.
I’ll add a few pictures once I figure out how to do that.
Thanks

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I've got a Mr. Brogs pearwood pipe from Amazon and I like it. It was one of the first pipes I had. I've since moved on to briar pipes but I keep it in my hiking backpack. Nothing like a bowl on a mountain peak!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Mr. Brog's Dunkin duke or Mr Brog's Duncan Duke?
The first reminds me of Dunkin' Donuts, and the second of Duncan Hines. No need to answer, I am just in a silly-stupid mood.
On the photos: Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Postimage; Dropbox, etc. Photobucket), or on virtually any site, (including this site's album) such as eBay, Amazon, you-name-it, select the full sized image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose "copy image location" or similar words. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg or .png) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.
The site's album is also a good choice for displaying photos, and the same method works for obtaining the image's URL for copying into the IMG box.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
1dd33579-7be3-4ac7-8684-9e497c002700-600x450.jpg

Last step on photos is just put the URL you posted above in the IMG tag and the photo will show up in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.