PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
As already mentioned by papipeguy, cigars work well. Smoke them when catfishing on the river for past 30 years and does good at keeping the blood suckers at bay. Used to buy a bunch a Swisher Sweets or a bundle of cheap ones from the drug store. Don't taste the best, but helps you appreciate a good smoke later on.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I think marijuana is just a suspected mosquito repellant, the testers were all too stoned to give accurate answers on whether the skeeters were driven off!

docrx

Jan 9, 2011
Not very manly but Skin So Soft works great and youll smell like a ballerina!

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
What about an electric fan. Does a ceiling fan, on the patio overhang while smoking a latekia blend, work to keep mosquitos away?

kingsmedic

Lurker
May 2, 2011
Central California
Got to agree with the Avon Skin So Soft. Also if they still make it Loves Baby Soft Lotion works too. Used to fly in to Bullhead Arizona alot, and it is right along the river. The FBO/Ramp crews used Loves daily to keep the critters away.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Anyone know of any confirmed blends that keep the mosquitoes away? I know that alot of the lat and va/per blends I have smoked in the garage have attracted alot of flies haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.