PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
Anyone have a morta bowl for their Falcon? Did a quick search online but couldn't find much there. Was curious if anybody had purchased one and had a good experience with it, or had a manufacturer recommendation.

Reactions: ofafeather

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Bought my first Falcon this year, so I've looked a bowls a bit online, and I haven't encountered any morta. Off hand, and with my being new to this brand, it seems the availability of bowls is intermittent. An array will show up at a site, and then be sold, and another will pop up elsewhere, but not right away. It may just be my unfamiliarity with the brand, but that has seemed to be the pattern.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Anyone have a morta bowl for their Falcon? Did a quick search online but couldn't find much there. Was curious if anybody had purchased one and had a good experience with it, or had a manufacturer recommendation.
Have you seen one before? I haven’t.

Reactions: anotherbob
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Don Warren Pipes on etsy makes them for Kirsten pipes. May be a long shot but he may be able to make you one for a falcon.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
Don Warren Pipes on etsy makes them for Kirsten pipes. May be a long shot but he may be able to make you one for a falcon.

it was DW pipes (don Warren) that I saw mentioned on another forum ,unfortunately he replied to my message that he is not making them for falcon at the moment

tavol

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2018
Chris Askwith has made morta bowls for falcon pipes in the past, drop him an email

Status
Not open for further replies.