jrs457.wixsite.com
  • Haha
Reactions: greeneyes

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I notice that "Plume" which I take to mean the result of migration of mineral content to the surface, usually follows the strata of pressed layers in a flake sort of like mineral veins in rock. When it looks like cotton candy, or Santa's beard, it's likely mold.

Reactions: sardonicus87

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
it just sucks knowing the mold spores could be there and under the right conditions the mold will develop.
Mold spores are everywhere, probably in every tin or bag that you, i, and others have. As long as they don't activate no problem. Too much moisture and heat will increase the likelihood of the spores going active, even after decades of being dormant.

obc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 4, 2023
Well folks, this thread has taken some exciting twists and turns. It was touch and go at first and we weren't sure if OP was capturing images with a potato camera. Things got pretty steamy during the second heat, but I think with the clarity that comes of perspective, time, and modern photographic equipment, we can all agree that yes, it was, is now, and always has been antifungal agents mold. Sorry, I prepared this copy before the reveal.