PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordape

Might Stick Around
Aug 8, 2013
Hey guys and gals,

Here to let you all know about the fantastic service I've had from Missouri Meerschaum at corncobpipe.com

I had made a mistake in my order so I sent off an email explaining what had happened and shortly after I received a reply letting me know that the mistake had been fixed. Not long after I received another email letting me know my pipes had been posted and were on their way to me. Awesome service, quick and helpful. Highly recommended :D

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
It took me a lomg time to appreciate these gems but you can't beat them for what they deliver. Glad to hear about your positive experience, made in America by Americans.

lordape

Might Stick Around
Aug 8, 2013
I'm a huge fan. I smoke a number of Country Gents and love them. (Especially with Forever Stems!)

I just ordered a couple of forever stems to go with them. An 8" churchwarden and 1.5" "nose warmer" :D

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
I love MM cobs I use them constantly when I'm out on water, because if my jaw goes oh well it was a few bucks big whoop.

~Ron

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
It took me a long time to over come the "image" of a corn cob pipe (old shit-kicking farmer) then I realized that was me!
I now own a Diplomat, Country Gentleman, and a Legend from MM. After a little difficulty with smoking too hot, members of the forum recommended the Forever stems and WOW! I love my cobs, especially knowing that they were made in America by hardworking people.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The folks there in Washington, Mo., just west of St. Louis, are the corn cob pipe masters of the world. It's

the "show me" state, and show me a Missouri Meerschaum, and I'll show you a fine smoking pipe.

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
I love MM cobs, and their customer service is great.
After a few emails, I just received a pipe that they made to order for me in house at a very reasonable price. :clap:

lordape

Might Stick Around
Aug 8, 2013
I love MM cobs, and their customer service is great.
After a few emails, I just received a pipe that they made to order for me in house at a very reasonable price. :clap:

Oooh, made to order as in custom design? Pictures? :D

pchitti

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I just ordered a Pride to go with my legend. For 4 bucks why not, Im throwing a new cob in with every order for a while.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
I own two Country Gents, one General, and one Legend. I smoke 'em all in my rotation. There is nothing like Carter Hall in a MM. :puffy:

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
It is nothing special, just something they don't offer over the counter.
NewMacpipe_zps88adc3be.jpg

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
There are a couple of things that I dont like in a briar, but I enjoy in my cobs, EMP being the best example. I have a Diplomat 5th Avenue, a Washington, a Legend, and and Eaton. I also have a very old one that doesn't match any of the shapes on their website. I actually gave away an M&M corncob bent bulldog a couple of years ago, that I bought in 1975.

Status
Not open for further replies.