PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

KS Pipes

Might Stick Around
Apr 29, 2024
Meerschaum wasn't on my radar until I started reading the coloring threads on this site. It is very interesting watching the pipes change color over time. There are some beautiful pipes from smooth classic shapes to intricately carved figures. I am relatively new to the pipe, and I recently bought a meer before buying many briars. I am glad I did. Beyond the aesthetics of it, the pipe smokes well also.

I'm relatively new to all this as well, having only started with pipes last July and only getting somewhat of a handle on things a few months ago. So, it's like drinking from a fire hose at this point. Lol

I have a Viking 118 and a couple cheapo briar pipes. So, maybe a meerschaum is in order. 👍🏻

I like the way cobs change with time as well.

Reactions: SmokingInTheWind

SmokingInTheWind

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2024
New Mexico
Picked up a couple more cobs. Missouri Meerschaum Maddox Cob and The Country Squire Bing. I didn't add them in the picture, but I also got 2 more Country Gentleman's, to put back and just have.

View attachment 312722

I like the stained shank on the top pipe. It looks better with the dark bowl than bare wood or the fake corn cob pattern. MM is really stepping up their game lately.

Reactions: KS Pipes

KS Pipes

Might Stick Around
Apr 29, 2024
I like the stained shank on the top pipe. It looks better with the dark bowl than bare wood or the fake corn cob pattern. MM is really stepping up their game lately.
It really is a slick looking pipe. It was out of stock when I ordered last time, but I had to have it. I agree. They have been putting out some nice cobs. 👍🏻