PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestpipesmoker70

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2011
IL
That looks like a very nice pipe and very classy. I like the fact that you will be smoking through briar with it. Let us know how you like it and how it smokes once you get some time with it.

msjones99x

Lurker
Nov 15, 2017
Well, it just got here a few minutes ago & it's gorgeous. Seacaptain, you are right, it does have a Tiffany look to it. I will brush up on posting pics when I get a moment & post a few here. I'm very happy. Can't wait to see how it smokes. I just ordered some tobacco & may wait until it comes in. I'm trying Royal Yacht for the 1st time & I also ordered some more Nightcap. We'll see.

sittingbear

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
Congratulations on the acquisition of a beautiful pipe! I have a Mimmo Provenzano Morta pipe (I happen to be smoking it as I type this) and it is probably my favorite pipe in my entire collection. It smokes like a dream! Enjoy your new pipe!

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
I'm very happy. Can't wait to see how it smokes. I just ordered some tobacco & may wait until it comes in. I'm trying Royal Yacht for the 1st time & I also ordered some more Nightcap. We'll see.
If there was ever a pipe that looks made for Nightcap, this one is it.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Here it is!
d823693f302fe7c8ea5aeb1362bc8342.jpg

msjones99x

Lurker
Nov 15, 2017
Good gracious... thought that was never going to post. :) I took this earlier today. Have more on my Pinterest board of my pipes.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Love that pipe! I get the Tiffany lamp part, but it has a, is cubist the right word?, look to it. Super fun pipe! enjoy.

msjones99x

Lurker
Nov 15, 2017
Cubist, Tiffany... whatever ithe is, I'm happy with this pipe. I finally had a moment to have my first bowl. I ended up going with Father Dempsey.
tinypic.com
[/url][/img]

msjones99x

Lurker
Nov 15, 2017
I am thrilled because one of the issues I've faced is actually finding the time to finish a bowl at one sitting & the bowl on this pipe is smaller & almost seemed like it was made for me. So happy I got a little crazy with my pics. lol
tinypic.com
[/url][/img]
tinypic.com
[/url][/img]
Ok, I'll stop now! :D

jeffro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2017
It looks like your where having some fun; I love playing around with photoshop also.

missjones your new pipe looks good on you. :)

This is the colored pencil effect

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
When I get time I’ll post my 2 1/2 Mimmo pipes, yeah you read that right my Calabash by him came with 2 different inserts, I’ll include a photo of the stand, guaranteed you’ve not seen another Calabash stand like it and that pipe fits you perfectly, enjoy.

banjo

msjones99x

Lurker
Nov 15, 2017
I can't wait to see your *2 1/2* Mimmo pipes, fishnbanjo. Please post when you can. And I'm very interested in seeing your stand, as I am searching for one right now for my Mimmo.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
A lovely lady with a great pipe! :clap: Keep meaning to add a morta, but things keep coming up. Davorin Denovic's pieces keep catching my eye, and one of these days I'll pick one up.

msjones99x

Lurker
Nov 15, 2017
Ack! thanks, guys! We got hit by a storm Saturday & lost internet all night & into Sunday. 1st storm of the season & it was a doozy, although just west of us & north got hit worse. I appreciate the comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.