PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Can't believe I missed this the first time!!!! I'll be there.. Looking forward to meeting everyone that shows up!!
Rick

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
Thanks for the bump. This post seemed pretty slippery in falling off of page one. Alas, I regret to inform that I will probably be unable to make it on that Friday (I work until 4pm then an hour to get to Albany plus whatever intense traffic at the exit plus Central Ave I could get there in time to say good-bye).

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Sorry to hear that, reichenbach! If you can sneak out of work early, the offer still stands.
-Jason

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
So, I just got an email back from Russ who should be at the store when we plan to be there and he said he'd be happy to meet with us. Pretty neat!
-Jason

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I was just thinking of bumping this as I was enjoying a bowl of Black House earlier this evening... I am still a "go" Jason!!!
Looking forward to meeting everyone!! :puffpipe:

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I'll definitely be there at 2 pm, and can probably stay until around 4. I might have a surprise.
Russ

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
YAY! Thanks for the confirmation, Russ! I'm very much looking forward to meeting you! My best friend and I are leaving the ROC area around 8:30-9am so we should definitely be there by 2pm, even with the construction on the way.
-Jason

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Well I would go but have just seen this thread and not enough time to plan. Plus it wouldbe just too expensive for me to walk there. Have fun guys, can't wait to see pics.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'mjust popping in for a second... It was great meeting Rick and Russ, and seeing Habana Premium. If you ever get the chance, it is soo worth the it to visit the store!
-Jason

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Hey guys... I had a great time with Jason and Russ also!! Jason has the pics so I will await his next post for them..... Dave you were missed but your absence was totally understood. Let me know next time you are in the area.
If any of the members here can arrange the same sort of meet at a local spot I would highly recommend it. It was alot of fun to meet Jason in person and have some great discussions over some even better tobaccos!!! :puffy: We each brought a great selection of tobaccos and had our own little trade session!!!
As for Russ's surprise, let's just say you better be stashing some of your TAD wad away..... and if I know anything about baronsamedi penchant for a certain tobacco :wink: he better be making some room next to the Black House in his cellar.............

Status
Not open for further replies.