PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkblowhard

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2015
I guess I'm the only one reppng Los Angeles.
Although my heart is split equally between Boston and New Orleans. After I trip over a giant box of money I'll places in both.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Evergreen, CO (as noted in my PM profile).

Rocky Mountain high, no drugs necessary.
Grew up in MD & moved to CO in '82.
I suggest that all forum members, particularly respondents to this post, update their profiles with their location.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Hey Jack, have you been to our pipe club meetings? We meet the second Thursday of each month at Delaney's downtown. Hope you can stop in and share a bowl and some good drinks and conversation. I used to live in Evergreen, but now I'm near Regis.

Jeff

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
Born and raised in central valley of California. Both grandfathers were into horses, one with a cattle ranch, so I grew up with cowboy roots. Now live in Suthryn Orygun.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Jeff:

I know about the pipe club meetings at Delaney's, but have yet to get down there. It's on my calendar as a monthly event. May be able to attend on August 11 since SWMBO will be out-of-town.

lotharen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2016
So many different locations - I love to hear this stuff, so interesting to see how diversified a group we have.

fafnir

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
I live in South Africa in either the city of Pretoria or Tshwane our government has been engaged in changing my city's name for the last decade or so lol

May 4, 2015
Now live in Suthryn Orygun.
Checotah,
The family and I are headed to Newport (Beverly Beach) to camp this weekend.
We'll need a place to camp on Sunday night on the way up, as we're splitting the drive between Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions for a good spot on the way to throw up a tent? We're not married to a particular route.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
aristokles - Go Stillers!
Panamacharlie - I was in Panama in the 80's. Jungle School then playing with Noriega. I LOVE Panama. Beautiful country! I'm thinking of retiring there, may somewhere in the Chagres River valley!

checotah

Feb 7, 2012
@pipesmokingtom:
If you are driving I-5, Valley of the Rogue Park is a few miles north of Medford, if it isn't full. Sorry if this a little late: just got back into town from the Newport area myself.

checotah

Feb 7, 2012
@pipesmokintom: If you are looking for a cold one, check out Caldera Brewery & Restaurant. It's between I-5 & Emigrant Lake. Good food, beer, all ages allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.