PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppabear

Lurker
Aug 6, 2017
So recently I had an exquisite bowl of Massanutten Magic. It was given to me by some kind of leprechaun or something because it was so good I cant stop thinking about it AND the person that gave it to me has not surfaced again in the recent days for me to ask where it came from. I have been searching for a few days on the internet and can find very little (except a few blurbs) about this blend. I cant even seem to find who makes it. So! anyone ever heard of this smoke or know where i can get more?

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I know where Massanutten is, but I've never heard of that blend.

JB Hayes is near there, in Winchester, but I don't think he does his own blends?

poppabear

Lurker
Aug 6, 2017
prairiedruid: yes I saw those also but I was hoping it wasn't a house blend that I would have to travel for! Ill make the pilgramage out there anyhow, maybe it will be some secret rabbit hole!

poppabear

Lurker
Aug 6, 2017
aldecaker it is not 1Q. I can not even liken it to anything i have smoked before. It is an Aro and that's about all that I can tell you!

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Funny Lane 1Q keeps coming up in my posts. It's one I don't mind, but certainly isn't a favorite. Good luck on your hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.