PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Congratulations! And remember that she will always be the winner of most arguments but it is on you to shape the terms of her win so that you win too. :)

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Congratulations! My wife and I have been married just shy of 18 years, and it is very good. I also appreciate your wedding gifts. Thanks for sharing!

redone

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2018
Wonderful and Congratulations! In a few months, my lovely bride and I will celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary! It can last a long time. Best wishes.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Congrats! Does she know you smoke a pipe? :D

My father said that marriage is not a word but a sentence. I know, bad joke, but I have been married for uh, 40+ years? and she smokes a pipe too. So could be the start of something great!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Congratulations!
My 1st marriage was a torrential 7 months, but the second one is pushing 20 years.
I concur with all of the above. Beautiful family, nice gift to self and may you live happily ever after.
Of course, I can't make a post without adding my usual chaff, so I'll share a saying or two.
T-shirt seen recently and, possibly, the secret to marital success, "I do what the voices in my wife's head tell her to tell me to do."
Plaque in a cabin my wife and I stayed in a few years ago, " Marriage is like a game of cards. You start with two hearts and a diamond and by the end you're wishing you had a club and a spade." :lol:
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.