PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I arrived home from work today to find a parcel delivery notification stuck to my doorknob. So, being that I'm expecting a couple beater estate pies to arrive, I toodle off to the Post Office to pick up my prizes. Imagine my surprise when I receive the parcel and note that it's from Portugal, from a name I do not recognize. On opening the parcel I uncover a brand new in box Pip Net pipe reamer set! With no letter or note, and an unknown return address my only recourse to offer thanks is to do so here. So, unnamed white knight, I salute you and will use your gift with relish and zeal. Thank you!
Pipers truly are wonderful people, even when we are grinding each other's gears.
-- Pat

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
They say there are still some good people left in this world. I think most of them are pipe smokers.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
That is fantastic.
Now you will be able to do lots of reaming.
. . . why does that sound odd?
8O
-- Pat
PS - I would be happy to thank my patron in person, so should s/he be inclined I'd welcome a PM so I can say thank you directly.

Dec 24, 2012
being that I'm expecting a couple beater estate pies to arrive,
And what the hell is an estate pie? A person dies in the midst of eating a pie, and the family sells what's left?

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
And what the hell is an estate pie? A person dies in the midst of eating a pie, and the family sells what's left?
I have no explanation... Shit. I hope I read the eBay posting correctly. If I end up with petrified pies in the mail I'm going to be pissed.
-- Pat

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
My advice: Do NOT use it with relish. You never get that taste out of a pipe.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Sam, thank you. A gift unexpected and most kind. I have already begun to benefit from the Pipnet reamer... It's leaps and bounds ahead of my castleford set.
Your pal,
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.