PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016
One has to be quick on the trigger when certain blends make it to market. It also helps to have several "intel" sources so you can be poised and ready to go when stock hits the sale page.

What does one do when PSF is their Intel source?

I jest, of course, but I was happy I got one blend I have never gotten before. Got 2 tins because I have so many others in our current "limited run" market that I probably will not finish. Honestly tired of the schtick that comes with the FOMO of the CD releases. Just my opinion of course. Anything that keeps Pipe Smoking exciting I am all for.

Yes, certain blends do sell out quickly. But, they also don't restock everything at every drop. It could be that some were not refilled at this time. It looks like most things are in stock there.
You don't have to worry about me. I'm not buying. So, you guys have at it.

For me, there is one blend I have never been able to sample, and that includes Germain's stuff. and that is FVF. I see that the 50g tins were obviously in stock, no thanks to SP's mailing list, which I was on, but in my experience, it probably isnt worth the status it draws from what I have tried from other so called blends of similar nature.

For me, there is one blend I have never been able to sample, and that includes Germain's stuff. and that is FVF.
FVF is pretty good. I am not sure if it is worth buying a tin, instead of waiting on a box to be released, especially since the tin will have to be discarded, since it will not hold a seal. I am not even sure what the purpose of their tins are, except to charge more money.
The GH&co rep on here will be along shortly to put me "in my place." Ha ha. puffy

Oddball

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 29, 2022
TN
I popped a tin of Navy Flake last week. One i bought on the last drop, this past spring. It wasn't sealed super tight but the moisture was perfect, the flakes were full of sugar crystals and I've been enjoying the hell out of it since then.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
It never hurts to call Customer service at SP once in a while and ask about drops they will never give you exact drop dates because it goes against policy and once leaked would cause lots of problems but if it's on the calendar they will put you in the ballpark of when to start looking.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
That announcement is several days old, so not too surprising that some items are sold out at SPC. But, it's not the only site carrying, so check out othersites and you might be able to find some of what's been depleted at SPC.