PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
That's a really nice place to sit and I'm happy for you to have it as you like it.
I'm not trying to be an ass, but you describe this as a 10-year, 5 domestic partner quest. Which implies to me that you own this property and have had sole control of it on a few occasions. Had you ever considered getting a good smoke eater and, you know, smoking inside your own home?

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
giphy.gif

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Had you ever considered getting a good smoke eater and, you know, smoking inside your own home?

Oh my how I have considered it. I even had a contractor come by to see about retrofitting a ventilation system indoors. But for various reasons, the indoor man cave never happened. I do smoke in the garage workshop though.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Very well done! I smoke in my house, but would gladly step outside to smoke in a space as nice as your terrace.

autumnfog

Lifer
Jul 22, 2018
Sweden
Looks great!
The style feels quite scandinavian and minimalistic, which goes very well with pipes.

Also like the cleaner- and match-holders and the other items.

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
Beautiful smoking spot! Hope you enjoy every minute you spend out on the terrace. Nice job. :clap:

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
Oh my how I have considered it. I even had a contractor come by to see about retrofitting a ventilation system indoors. But for various reasons, the indoor man cave never happened. I do smoke in the garage workshop though.
Thanks for the sincere reply. I was a little worried that my question came off as a taunt. 7-8 months of the year, I would be jealous of your comfortable, open-air smoking space. Those other times, tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.