PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leparker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2014
Weyers Cave, VA
We are moving this weekend and my son came in from Charlotte to help. We began talking about pipes and he said he some pipes he'd try to sell on eBay. I never knew he'd smoked a pipe, I told him I'd buy from him. The subject changed and we went on to other things. We were cleaning out the basement and we came across a pair if high end hiking boots that had little wear. They fit my son so he said he'd trade me the pipes for the boots I know one is a Boswell, one may be a Peterson. You may recognize others. He is sending to me this week.
image_zps0f4bc76f.jpg

av8scuba

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2013
Mid-Missouri
Sounds like you got a good trade!
I walked into a flea market/antique shop yesterday and found a plastic wrapped MM corn cob display with 12 new pipes. $13 for the whole thing. Needless to say I now have 12 new cobs! Yeah me! :puffy:

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
Parker, I agree with you sir, you have some really nice pipes coming your way. And av8scuda, that's a heck of a find on those cobs. A BIG CONGRATS to both of you. :worship:

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I see what looks like a couple of Willards, an older Linkman,a Grabow,and that 4th pipe down on the right looks like it has a Tinsky star in the stem. Boswell,second from bottom left?
I'd say you made a good trade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.