PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I didn't find it bitey. When I mentioned pepper, I meant it like I would referring to a spicy cigar. There was a flavor reminiscent of white pepper, but it wasn't exceptionally hot and didn't nip like some do.
Russ

P

pipebuddy

For what it's worth: Sorry but, as much as this tobacco seems interrestingly yummy, I'm not buying MB tobaccos anymore since the dramatic price increase that hit us, litterally, overnight. Yes, the HH line, especially, is of extremely good quality and it was warranted to increase its price some, eventually. But an about 45% bump in price, just like that, that's just pure, opportunist, greedy tendencies to me. So I purchase tobaccos from other manufacturers, now.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
You can't stop buying gasoline just because the days of sub dollar/gallon gas has long since gone. Except for sales, the price of tobacco will only increase and substantially so. It won't be long when we'll all be lovingly reminiscing the days of sub $40/100g tins. Cellar like a hoarder.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've been pleased with the McB HH blends I've tried, and the prices on sale were good. However, I have surrounded myself with so many good Virginias (and others) that it will probably be some time before I catch up to this one, if it isn't overpriced. The non-additive tobacco is an excellent guiding principle. More should follow that lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.